The CRSS Social Service Department provides seniors in the community with access to extensive services and support programs, information resources and referral services.
The Social Services Department primarily provides services for senior adults living in their own homes as well as clients of CRSS senior apartments, assisted living facilities, the skilled nursing facility and the adult day program.
- Geriatric case management
- Support groups for Grandparents/Relatives as Parents
- Assistance for people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease/dementia
- Services to connect seniors with food, shelter and utilities assistance
- Financial counseling and management
- Psychological and medical resources
- Access to community resources
- Information and Referral
- Family Caregiver Support
Social Services Department Offices:
2840 Wisconsin Road
St. Louis, MO 63118
Hours: Mon. through Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Recent Cardinal Ritter Senior Services Posts
Mother of Perpetual [...]