An Assisted Living Residence
St. Elizabeth Hall is a CRSS assisted living facility dually licensed by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and the Department of Mental Health. The facility is on the second floor of the Cathedral Tower, behind the St. Louis Cathedral in the Central West End. It is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and coffee houses, and Forest Park is just a few blocks away.
St. Elizabeth Hall provides a secure home environment for its residents, who want to enjoy their independence, but need a little assistance. Staff provides 24-hour protective oversight and nursing care for residents in semi-private and private rooms. Respite care is available for short-term stays.
Call 314-652-9525 today to schedule
a tour of St. Elizabeth Hall.
- Chapel for Mass and nondenominational services
- Pastoral care
- Banking services
- Three delicious meals daily
- Laundry and housekeeping
- 24-hour a day nursing staff oversight
- Medical storage and distribution
- A secure environment
- Emergency call system
- Personal care (assistance with bathing, if needed)
- Planned social, educational and spiritual activities
- Barber services
- Professional mental health services staff
- Semi-private and private rooms
- Telephone access
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Dayroom for socializing
- Smoke alarm system
- Outside gazebo area
St. Elizabeth Hall Assisted Living Residence
325 N. Newstead
St. Louis, MO 63108
For more information, or to schedule a visit…
Please submit your information using the form below and a member of our staff will contact you. Thank you for your interest in
St. Elizabeth Hall Assisted Living.