The CRSS Homemaker Program is a faith-based program which provides trained, professional workers as daily companions for seniors who perform housekeeping and meal preparation, along with personal care assistance.
The goal of the program is to assist senior adults so they can remain in their homes longer.
- Getting in and out of bed to a wheelchair or walker
- Bath preparation – providing a sponge bath or help getting into tub or shower
- Help with activities of daily living, such as ambulation, eating and toileting
- Help getting dressed
- Help with shaving, combing and shampooing hair, brushing teeth or dentures, and cleaning and filing nails
Housekeeping Tasks Provided:
- Meal preparation and clean-up
- Changing linens in bedroom and bathroom
- Cleaning bathroom and kitchen
- Dusting, mopping and vacuuming the rest of your home
The Cardinal Ritter Senior Services Homemaker Program is an affordable way for seniors to maintain their independence in their own homes.
- Trained professionals provide companionship on a daily basis, while assisting seniors with personal care and housekeeping chores.
- Bonded and insured homemakers have passed background screening with statewide police checks and other state registries.
- The Homemaker Program offers competitive hourly rates – qualified individuals may be eligible for Mo Health Net benefits.
The Homemaker Program is available to all who live in the St. Louis area, regardless of race, creed and income level. Homemaker hours are generally 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, but hours are flexible. Live-in services are also available, seven days a week.
For more information, call 314-961-8000, ext 1353
Recent Cardinal Ritter Senior Services Posts
Mother of Perpetual [...]