Help Benefit Future Generations of Senior Adults
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is pleased to partner with the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri in building the Our Lady of Life Endowment Fund to benefit future generations of senior adults.
Please consider helping us build our fund by using one of the options below.
- Online at rcfstl.org/fund/
- By check to: Roman Catholic Foundation/ Cardinal Ritter Senior Services c/o Roman Catholic Foundation 12 Archbishop May Drive St. Louis, Missouri 63119
- By transferring marketable securities. For instructions, please contact Suann Fields at 314.918.2894 or [email protected].
- Give to our fund through your will or trust, or name the fund as beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement account by using the following: Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri (EIN 46-3309222), for the benefit of Cardinal Ritter Senior Services.
Give and Receive:
- Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity, receive a fixed income stream for life, and the remainder will be added to the Cardinal Ritter Senior Services at maturity.
- Gift your highly appreciated assets to a Charitable Remainder Unitrust, receive payments for life or a term of years, and the remainder will be added to our fund at maturity.