Judy Erslon of BrightStar Care will be speaking about the FBI Top 10 Scams and How to Avoid Them. This information is helpful for older adults, their family members, caregivers and professionals who serve them. The event takes place on March 5th from 8:00AM till 9:00AM in the Activity Room at Mary Queen and Mother Center. No RSVP is necessary. Call Stacy at 314-447-6282 for more information or directions.
- Each ticket will cost $5.00 or 5 tickets for $20.
- Individual purchasers of raffle tickets must be 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets will be sold March 17th – May 16th. The drawing will be on May 16, 2014 the last day of the celebration of Senior Adult Week.
- You need not be present to win.
- The first winning ticket pulled will pick from one of the two prize choices. First winning ticket will choose between an electronics package with a 16GB Apple iPad2 and a Samsung 46” flat screen HDTV OR a 2014 Cardinals baseball package with 4 tickets to 4 games. Second winning ticket will receive remaining prize package.
- Winners will be notified by phone by May 22, 2014.
- The Raffle winner is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- This is not a tax deductible contribution.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Proceeds of the Raffle are for the benefit of Cardinal Ritter Senior Services a 501c3.
Spring Raffle 2014 Winners!
First raffle ticket drawn was Mardi Manary and she chose the TV/iPad package.
Second winning ticket drawn was Claire Laurentius who wins the Cardinals baseball package.
With the weather warming up and spring blooming, Cardinal Ritter
Did you happen to see the story recently about the two residents at Our Lady of Life Apartments who fell in love? Elizabeth suffered a stroke this past winter, and as Gene helped care for her during her recovery, a wonderful thing happened… they fell in love. See this very touching story by clicking here.